The Pommygranate blog has won an award! I shan't be retiring on the proceeds nor preparing an acceptance speech but very nice it is too.
Thanks to Popovich at Tao of Defiance for listing this blog as one of his 5 nominations for "Thinking Blogger Award".
Here are the rules;
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote. (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog).
Here are my 5.
1. Steve at the PubPhilosopher
Has become a must read for me every morning. Pretends to be a half-pissed bloke down the pub monologuing about the world's ills, but is actually a very thoughtful writer.
2. Angel at WomanHonorThyself
Nice graphics, well-written posts mainly about the abuse of women's rights in some of the world's hell-holes.
3. Sam at the Sandmonkey.
Essential reading from Egypt, made the more so following the jailing of Egyptian blogger, Abdel Karim.
4. The pro-liberty French dudes at No Pasaran!.
They post on stuff the French media refuses to write about. And rather conveniently, they do it in English!
5. The Lefties, Eustonites, Leninists, Stoppers, NeoCons and Jews at Harry's Place
My favourite blog.