Friday, July 20, 2007

Tomorrow Is Harry Potter Day

And who says our society has become emasculated and feeble?

"I wouldn't want my kids to read it, and after all these years they die. They become so involved it becomes a little hard to take. I wouldn't want my 12-year-old to feel cheated, almost. I know they have to learn about a certain part of life but today's children grow up too fast. They should be entitled to enjoy it and dream about it when they are finished reading it."

Esther Segelman, a Miami Beach mother of eight.



'J K Rowling has said two major characters will die in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Speculation is rife that hallowed Harry Potter himself may meet his maker.

This could be devastating for some impressionable children who have grown up with the bespectacled boy wizard for the past 10 years.'

Oh, purleeeeasee.

My boy can barely contain himself and he can't even read yet.